Adele Is DIVINE On "British VOGUE"


MY GAWWWD...That Face is EVERYTHING!!! WHEW....

23 year old pop phenom Adele graces the October 2011 issue of British VOGUE magazine:
On her relationship history:
“I do get massively distracted when I’ve got someone in my life, which I can’t afford to do right now. Besides, no one treats me as well as I do.”
Ha! Ladies, we can all attest to this eh?
On wanting to have boys when it's her time:
“I’ve always got on better with boys. Most of my friends are boys. Like, if I ever have children, I want five boys. Boys love their mothers whereas girls can be so mean to each other.”

On how she prepares for a show:
“I puke quite a lot before going on stage. Though never actually on stage. But then, I s— myself before everything … the bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!”
I think I LOVE her a little bit more now!
On the industry's obsession with weight:
“I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I don’t want that in my life. I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.”

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com