Britney Spears Covers "GLAMOUR" UK


Princess of Pop, Britney Spears (our dear Brit-Brit) covers the October 2011 issue of GLAMOUR UK Magazine.

In the feature, she speaks on turning 30 this year, her upcoming tour in London and more!

Excerpts and flix under the break.....


 On turning 30: "I think the older you get, the wiser you get. I can’t wait. I’m really excited and definitely gonna celebrate and do something spectacular. I’m gonna be in South America so I’ll have to do something pretty fun. A carnival of Britney?’"
 On the possibility of Prince William and Kate attending her concert in the UK: "That would be amazing. That would be really crazy and cool. I think they’re a beautiful couple. Unfortunately I didn’t get to watch the wedding but I heard it was beautiful."

Image: Glamour

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com