Miss Universe Angola 2011





















Leila Lopes from Angola was crowned Miss Universe 2011, beating out 88 competitors in a star-studded ceremony in Sao Paolo, Brazil, on Monday night.

The 25-year-old Lopes is that nation's first winner.

In the 60th anniversary of the world's biggest beauty pageant, she replaces last year's winner, Ximena Navarrete of Mexico. Here's a photo of the winner.

I'm very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn't change a thing," Leila Lopes said when asked a crucial interview question about... something.

I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I intend to follow these.

Many believed Miss USA Alyssa Campanella might have a real shot to become the first American winner of the event since 2011. But it wasn't to be.

China's Luo Zilin came in fourth, the Philippines' Shamcey Supsup third, Brazil's Priscila Machado second and Ukraine's Olesia Stefanko was first runner-up.

Congratulations to the contestants for giving it their all.
Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com