Natural Beauty of the Week! Tomayaful


Name: Tamaratare Omaya

Style Inspiration:  I love the singer Monica’s fashionsense...... and Brandy Norwood. Classy meets sexy is my style inspiration. I like collared work button upshirts with shorts, and a pair of heels, or short sexy suits....Big dazzlingearrings, bangles, and makeup. I love the bold red lip, the Smokey eye...pretty foundation... burgundy, and brown shades, and well as the nude pink orbeige look on lips. I also love false eyelashes to make my face pop. I love Glamorouseyes to go with the Glamorous afro! Whooooo!
Favorite looks on how I rock my natural hair: Chunky twistouts are my favorite it makes such a statement with me, and brings me out. Ilove it. I also like my hair in mini twists as a protective style, and I playup my look with big earrings, and pretty lips!  I love silk scarves with vibrant colors,and clips to accessorize the blown out fro, or chunky twist out fro.

Advice I would like to give other naturals: Look intothe mirror, and call yourself beautiful every morning. Please look at people onyoutube, there very informative, and theirs a whole natural hair community waitingfor you with open arms. Research, and ask other naturals questions. Take aprofessional photo shoot for more confidence. Try a different style every week.Make Natural hair goals, and length goals. Thank your creator with what he hasblessed you with, and DONT COMPARE your hair with someone else's.

To see and learn more about Tamaratare, go to Youtube & Facebook.
Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com